Regatta Great Outdoors is Britain's Biggest Outdoor Heritage Brand and since 1981 has been supplying the best in outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment worldwide.
As a Full-Time Assistant Manager you will promote store excellence by supporting the Store Manager in managing and developing all employees, ensuring optimum sales with stellar customer service. Must have experience working within a retail setting in a position of responsibility.
Responsibilities: Not meant to be an all-inclusive list but conveys a general scope of the position and function within the team.
- Work closely with Manager to direct and delegate the day-to-day store operations and supports the overall management of the sales team.
- Train and develop store employees; ensure product knowledge, set expectations and objectives. Set standard for excellent customer service at all times.
- Opening and closing responsibilities, coordinate timely processing of product.
- Merchandise apparel and maintain visual integrity of the store.
- Manage the security of stock while controlling correct depths of stock through regular stock checks.
- Manage workloads and schedules to meet timescales, budgets and deliverables.
Must be available to work a flexible retail store schedule.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation/PTO, Bonuses, Store Discount