The Brand Ambassador position will be responsible for aiding in providing an exciting and enjoyable customer experience. Brand Ambassadors (Sales Associates) will provide service through customers by sharing brand knowledge, offering personal shopping guidance and creating an overall amazing shopping experience. The Brand Ambassador will be the driver in customer satisfaction and maintaining a customer first mentality.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be energetic and charismatic
• Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is
conducted without bias or prejudice
• Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
• Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
• Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as
well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
• Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
Please apply in-store!