Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
As part of the Field organization, you make the brand come to life for our customers. Our stores are fast paced, fun, diverse and full of passionate people who love fashion. The Field offers endless opportunities to grow your career and be a leader — of your peers, of teams, of a business, and in the community.
Old Navy — a brand for everyone, a place for you!
As the Product and Marketing Specialist, you drive profitable sales growth by managing execution of the signage, marketing, shipment, replenishment processes, and by ensuring back of house standards are met and maintained. You are the subject matter expert in all product operational processes, and ensure Brand Associates consistently meet company productivity standards and compliance measures. You support the development of the team. You create a culture of engagement and high performance through development and coaching of all Brand Associates.
As an Old Navy leader, your first priority is to contribute to the success of your store. This means that you not only deliver in your role as the Product and Marketing Specialist, but you also model leadership behaviors and deliver in the Sales and Service Leader role. As the Sales and Service Leader, you deliver results in your hourly segments, drive key performance indicators and brand loyalty by leading through your team. You are ready, urgent and accountable as defined by the Sales and Service Leader program. You hold your team accountable and coach them to be ready, approachable and urgent as defined in Old Navy standards.
Note: This position description indicates the general nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions expected for the aforementioned position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required.
I Lead and Execute
· Sales and Service Leader
· Shipment, Markdown, Marketing, Shipment, Replenishment processes
· Back of house standards
· Creating culture of engagement and high performance through development and coaching of Brand Associates
How I Know I am Successful
· I deliver or exceed my segments during my time as a Sales and Service Leader through the leadership of my team
· Signage and marketing are accurately executed prior to store opening, meeting productivity and company standards
· Shipment process is complete and executed per the plan, meeting productivity and company standards
· Replenishment, signage and markdown audits are passed per company compliance expectation
· Back of house is neat, clean and organized
· Functional and Technical Skills
· Priority Setting
· Peer Relationships
· Learning Agility
· Managing and Measuring Work
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
· 2-3 years of soft lines and visual merchandising experience preferred
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
· Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemica.s and lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule (including travel) to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, overnight and weekend shifts
Note: This position description indicates the general nature and
Please join us on Thursday, April 5th from 1-5pm, near Nike and Guess Accessories, for a hiring event.